Success or failure in today’s highly competitive marketplace depends, in part, on the depth of information and the insights available to an organization’s decision-makers. As our tagline suggests, we are dedicated to helping you grow. Sharing our ideas and insights with financial services professionals is one way we deliver that promise.
Market Insights Insider
- Blog: Our blog is the best resource for fresh content, our opinions, and discussions about the latest industry trends and news. Like all of our work, the Market Insights blog has evolved over time. Until recently, our blog was hosted separately from our main website. Today, we’ve incorporated both sites to make information easier to find and share.
- Twitter: Follow the latest updates from Market Insights on Twitter
- Newsletter: Our email newsletter includes our perspectives and insights relative to some of the latest industry news and trends. It also includes the latest happenings at Market Insights. Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of this page. We do not send spam or share your email with anyone else.
Presentations, Articles & Case Studies
- Slide Presentations are available on our Slideshare page
- April 2012: Joe Sullivan did a guest post on the subject of Purpose, Passion and Profits on The Financial Brand. To request a copy of the article, please contact us.
- April 2012: Travis McCafferty joins Market Insights as a Project Consultant. Travis brings a strong background in retail banking from TD Bank and will be in charge of client data analysis and research. Welcome Travis!
- April 2011: Market Insights Newsletter: Organic Growth, Starting a Blog, and Consumer Engagement
- April 2011: Brady Walen contributed “6 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Blog” to the May issue of ABA Bank Marketing Magazine. To request a copy of the article, please contact us.
- March 2011: We offer our thoughts about 20 things financial institutions should do, but don’t, in this post from The Financial Brand. Our recommendations on the list include: 7. stop doing things that aren’t working, 13. integrate branding into HR, and 16. close unprofitable branches.
- March 2011: THINK, the Magazine for Credit Union Executives, published an article about organic growth (starting on page 12) that includes some great insights from Brady Walen.
- March 2011: Brady Walen was featured in a Credit Union Times article titled, Engagement: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- December 2010: CU Chat Up invited Brady Walen back to the program for the 2010 Year In Review.
- November 2010: Brady Walen was featured on the blog radio program CU Chat Up discussing the sustainability of rewards checking. Check out the recorded show.
- November 2010: Jim Perry offers his insights relative to Citizens Financial Group’s recent branding efforts in the US Banker Ad Beat feature, Doing Noble Work.
- November 2010: Credit Union Times journalist, Myriam DiGiovanni, offered a recap of Joe Sullivan’s CU Discovery presentation titled, Evolving with Expectations, in the article, Evolving to Meet New Consumer Expectation Not a Choice.
- September 2010: Joe Sullivan and Brady Walen discuss changing consumer behaviors and implications for financial institutions in an article titled Retaining Profitable Customers: Major Shift in Consumer Behaviors Presents Challenges, featured in the most recent issue of the Financial Managers Society newsletter (membership required)
- July 2010: Brady Walen offers his thoughts about Union First Market Bank’s latest marketing efforts in the US Banker article That Loving Feeling