Delivery Network Planning & Management
Whether you’re looking to expand your existing footprint, optimize your existing branch network, or introduce new delivery channels, our consultants are experts in helping financial institutions leverage delivery networks to take advantage of growth opportunities.
Branch Network Optimization
Branch networks can always be improved, especially in today’s rapidly changing marketplace. Our branch network optimization engagements include a complete evaluation of existing branches and the markets served by those facilities. Our process includes quantifying deposit, loan and investment growth potential for each branch, with the objective to bring an institution’s branch network into alignment with available market opportunities. The resulting recommendations help drive decisions relative to new branch openings, branch consolidations or closures, and/or the introduction of alternative delivery channels.
Market Prioritization and Site Selection
While some bankers are focused on optimizing existing networks, others are pursuing growth opportnities through branch expansion. Using a combination of market research and analytical modeling, our team of experts can identify the most viable markets within a broad geographic area, or the most viable sites within a given market for branch expansion. As with our branch network optimization engagements, the objective is to align the resulting branch network with available market opportunities.
Our delivery network strategies will help you:
- Quantify growth potential available to your institution at each current or proposed branch location
- Identify branch network voids and overlap
- Better serve your customers/members with the appropriate channels and market coverage
- Prioritize capital for branch improvements
- Make choices relative to acquisitions, branch closures and/or consolidations
- Prioritize potential future markets for expansion and identify the most viable branch sites in those markets
- Rank existing and/or proposed branch locations using our proprietary scoring system
Contact Us today to learn more about our Delivery Network Planning Services