Market Insights is a consulting firm specializing in the development of strategies that help community banks and credit unions remain relevant and grow in today’s dynamic marketplace. Since 1993, our team of consultants has earned a reputation for helping financial services executives and marketers navigate tough challenges, identify and take advantage of market opportunities, and position their institutions for growth. We are headquartered in Chicago, IL, and work with financial institutions in markets across the country.
In today’s dynamic marketplace, every situation is different. While many institutions may face similar challenges, we know that the greatest opportunities are those that are unique to a specific market or institution. We approach every engagement with this in mind, and as a result, we are able to deliver customized strategies with specific actionable recommendations to each of our clients.
Why Market Insights?
There are many consulting firms, of all sizes and specialties, serving the financial services industry. We believe there are compelling characteristics about Market Insights that set us apart from the rest:
- Our process is distinctive and our recommendations are never boiler-plate.
- Our independence means we can offer solutions that fit your unique situation. We are consultant-owned and operated; not a consulting wing of any product vendor.
- Our expertise is based in the accumulated experience of an amazing group of entrepreneurial consultants. Our research is sound, our analysis is broad-based and our recommendations are clear and concise.
- Our passion for the growth of your bank or credit union and its employees, is only matched by our commitment to telling you the truth. You hire us for an outside perspective and we have a well-earned reputation for delivering honest, candid feedback designed to help you press your limits and surpass your goals.
Our areas of expertise include
- Delivery Network Planning & Management
- Marketing & Positioning Strategy Development
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Discovery
- Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting
- Market Studies
Joe Sullivan – CEO
Joe Sullivan is a consultant, a speaker, and an entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Market Insights, and has over twenty years of experience working with community banks and credit unions. With a focus on both individual and organizational growth, Joe often challenges conventional thinking and works to create a sense of excited urgency with bankers because he believes that every business, including his own, must continually evolve to survive and prosper.
Travis McCafferty- Project Consultant
Travis comes to Market Insights with a background in retail banking with TD Bank Boston. He oversees client and market data analysis, customer segmentation studies as well as the visual presentation of research data and strategy. Travis attended the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine, where he studied English and Communications.
Jim Perry – Senior Strategist
Jim Perry is Senior Strategist at Market Insights. The majority of his work is concentrated on marketing, branding, leadership development and strategic planning. As a consultant, trainer and public speaker, Jim is known to make complex concepts easy to understand and simple to apply.
For more information about Market Insights, our services or our team, please contact us